Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Alternative Learning Environment

I'm currently waiting for the trial version of Flash to download on this computer. After sitting here for quite some time doing nothing but scratching my belly, I decided to do some blogging. Let's see, so my goal was to get as much done for all three of my courses before I become a hermit for the next two weeks. I'm actually going down to San Diego for the memorial weekend which means I'll be loosing my whole weekend of work that I could've done. Anyway, I wasn't able to get as much done as I wanted to on campus. My trial version on my computer expired so now I've hopped onto my sister's computer. Where is this going, really? Good question. I've actually started on the final project for 578. In doing some research and thinking about what would be a good presentation, I came across something that might just save all my headaches. Actually, my boyfriend pointed this out to me- the Cisco commercials. It's amazing how commercials can help me out on my final project here, never would've thought. I'm still not quite sure how I'm going to put all of these together but here are some commercials that I've found that I plan on incorporating into my final project- video conferencing.

Cisco Commercial
My Favorite Cisco Commercial

No comments: