Monday, May 28, 2007

live tv

Miss Universe Live. That's what it said on tv tonight. I was sitting there thinking I was actually watching it LIVE with billions of people around the world. Exciting, I'd have to say. Let's do a little recap here.
  • I was shocked when Miss USA fell on her bottom. I was talking about it with my boyfriend and he was saying that it'll be all over youtube by tomorrow. Right when he said that I thought of blogging about this! Silly, ain't it. He's right though, it will be all over youtube in a matter of few hours, or even minutes.
  • Funny that he referenced to youtube too. Youtube seems like the place to go for updated news, could youtube one day over take the news channels? Maybe I should've titled this blog entry something related to youtube instead.
  • Anyway, so in the middle of watching the Miss Universe, the tv in the living room decided to malfunction! What great timing eh? I saw it as a great time to go get some work done. I went online and saw headings of who Miss Universe 2007 is! Wow, that was fast!! I went to my dad's room and saw him still watching the show. How can that be? It's already out on the internet but they haven't even shown it on tv! For a split second I felt cheated. Live tv is no longer really "live". The internet is now the fastest source we'll ever get. Amazing. Scary almost.
Anyway, just something that crossed my mind at this point.
I did some search just now. Oh My Goodness, it's EVERYWHERE!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Universe_2007

Blog about Miss Universe
http://www.missuniverse.com/

No comments: